I've decided that waiting to do all the back stitching until all the crosses have been stitched is not a good idea. I thought I was going to lose my mind and never make it through all the back stitching but I did it. I also decided that from now on if there is a considerable amount of back stitching to be done, I'm doing it as I go. That being said, I caught up the Spring Sampler with back stitching and managed to put in a couple of crosses as well.
The lower right seems to be stitching up a bit quicker than the lower left did. I'm excited about that. It will be nice to have the bottom half of this done, hopefully by the end of the year. (I don't know why the picture is rotated, it isn't in my file.)
I also worked on the kitten in the quilt, although I didn't get many stitches in, here is the progress.
Finally is my HAED Mishra. Poor Mishra has had a rough go of it this round. I started him with full crosses with 1 over 1 on 25ct. Then I was introduced to tenting and I decided to frog all of the stitches and start over with half crosses with 3 over 1 on 25ct. Then I decided that 3 over 1 was too bulky on the back and that I didn't like it so I decided to start over again. This time I did 2 over 1 on 28ct and so far I'm liking it a whole lot better. So, in pictures we started with this:
Was introduced to tenting and frogged all of the above and arrived at this point (again, I don't know why it's rotated):
Hated 3 over 1 on 25ct and started over yet again with 2 over 1 on 28ct and after a couple of hours stitching have ended up here:
I like the 2 over 1 on 28ct much better and am going to stay here for this and all future HAEDs.
I hope everyone had a productive month.