Since I started feeling better and still had lots of time on my hands while recovering I became a stitching fool I started a modified Margie rotation (so named for the woman who inspired me :D). I work on a different project every three days. So far it seems to be going well. I have six projects currently in rotation. I added a new one after all this progress and at the end of June I'll be adding two HAEDs. Yes, you read that right, I will be adding TWO HAEDs to my rotation. It'll probably take me 10 years to complete just one of them with this rotation but I'm enjoying the different projects. Now for some progress pictures...
First is the monogram that I've been working on for February. Here is what it looks like when I finished this round of stitching:
Then I worked on the Spring Sampler. The color changes are still making me crazy but I feel like I'm making some progress on this. Here is the current status of it.
I've also started four new projects. The stocking is an old WIP, so old that I can't even remember when I started it. Here's what it is suppose to look like when it's finish.
Tigers when finished:
Shells when finished:
Somehow this last WIP has lost the finished picture and to be honest it is sort of bothering me that I don't know what it is suppose to look like when it is finished. I do remember that it is suppose to be a cat curled up sleeping on a quilt. This is what the Cat looks like now:
All of the projects are going well and I'm enjoying stitching on them and am looking forward to posting my progress in July. I'm a little nervous about starting the HAEDs but I love the patterns. The rotation seems to be working out well too. I never get bored with a project and in the case of the Cat when I start getting frustrated with it it is time to move on to something else.